Salones VIP Pacific Club is an exclusive chain of VIP Airport Lounges, located in all major airports throughout Chile.
Oriented to deliver excellence and success in our services, and with our clients at the center of everything we do, we pride ourselves on passion, warmth and impeccability. We focus on every detail and strive to give a quality experience to all our clients.
We want to be trend setters in Airport Lounges around the World. To build upon, expand, and strengthen our brand and our high standards.
We focus on the personal development of our employees, so that they work in a company that not only pays above average, but also allows them to further study, learn, and improve their future with us and beyond. To allow them a better quality of life.
In order to make your stay in our VIP Airport Lounges as pleasant and comfortable as possible and to provide a harmonious coexistence with our other clients, the policies and conditions of use are specified below:
01. Entry to our lounges is by present a valid credit card with one of our alliance banks, together with your boarding card and Identification (Passport or ID Card), or by paying the Walk In tariff.
02. Payment can only be made by debit/credit, cash is not accepted.
03. Children under two do not pay entry.
04. Children over the age pay full rate or using your banks agreement.
05. Parents are asked to monitor the proper behavior of children within the VIP Airport Lounges.
06. Parents who need to change their children's diapers should do so in the facilities provided. Clients are not permitted to do so in the main area.
07. The amount of free access depends solely on the agreement made by the bank with us. Salones VIP Pacific Club do not make these limitations.
08. The amount of free accompanying guests with the principal card holder depends solely on the agreement made by the bank with us. Salones VIP Pacific Club do not make these limitations.
09. Any claim/complaints regarding the amount of free access points, refunds of monies, and characteristics of the agreement, should be directed to your executive of the bank. Salones VIP Pacific Club do not make these limitations.
10. To apply with local Airport Security Policies, entry to the lounge may not be allowed if it has reached the maximum capacity stated.
11. Our VIP Airport Lounges operate under a Self-Service system.
12. Tipping is not allowed.
13. Alcohol consumption is allowed for clients over 18 years of age and within moderation. Keep in mind that by aeronautical regulation, access to the plane is not allowed if the passenger is under the influence of alcohol.
14. In compliance with the Alcohol Act of Chile, in our Santiago International Airport Lounge, alcohol consumption is not allowed between 3:00 a.m. to 10:00 am.
15. In compliance with the Alcohol Act of Chile, in our Santiago Nacional Airport Lounge, alcohol consumption is not allowed between 00:00 and 10:00 a.m.
16. Smoking is not permitted.
17. The consumption of beverages and food is only allowed within the VIP Airport Lounge. It is not permitted to leave with, or board your plane with any products.
18. The use of seating is to rest seated. You may not move the furniture.
19. For the healthy and pleasant coexistence inside our Airport Lounges, we kindly remind clients to act in an appropriate manner. To be respectful and considerate to other clients.
20. The maximum time in our Airport Lounges is 6 hours. After this period, you must register again.