Here you can find the security measures that we have prepared for you.
- By instructions of Chilean Health authorities and COVID-19 protocols, we must comply with reduce capacity, maximum stay time 2 hours and. It is mandatory to present Mobility Pass.
- Entrance signs to keep distance.
- Information banner at reception with all COVID-19 security measures and protocols.
- Body temperature control (in the case of feverish temperature, we will ask you to return home).
- It is mandatory use of masks at all times except while eating food and/or drinks.
- In each reception you will find a defined area to carry out the entrance also adding an acrylic screen for more security.
- Clean your hands frequently with hand sanitizer. For this, our lounges will have different points of hand sanitizer dispensers.
- At least one seat will be blocked, we will ensure that the social distance required by Chilean Health authorities is fullfilled in order to maintain a prudent distance.
- We will temporarily suspend the use of showers and other services to further increase safety.
- Each space or utensil occupied by the passengers will be sanitized immediately according to the current norm by the Ministry.
All these measures will be periodically supervised in order to optimize the security and sanitation process in our lounges.